top of page

Colorado Complaints

If you have a complaint or would like to request a refund, first contact the Correct Solutions Call Center by phone, 1-877-618-3516 (toll free), or by email,

If you are a Colorado resident and still have an unresolved complaint regarding the Correct Solutions’ phone services, please direct your complaint to the Colorado Public Utilities Commission (PUC) by clicking the following links:

bottom of page